Hi Oleg - It appears that I was able to fix this problem by editing on SSWNT8 the file C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ssw\Mvc.sitemap file, changing the sixth line from '' to ''. (That is, changing the URL from "/" to "/ssw".) However, because I do not know if there are any broader ramifications for doing this, I did not leave this fix in place and instead reverted SSWNT8 to the prior Mvc.sitemap file. I've attached a copy of the fix-included Mvc.sitemap file. Please feel free to use it or let me know if you'd like me to copy it to SSWNT8. Or if the required fix is more involved, just let me know that as well. Thanks, Larry 1/10/14
OLEG: I fixed that in more generic way and used "~/" instead of ssw. What it will do it will subsitute ~ with ssw or other folder if it is deployed somewhere else.
Verified & closed. - ljr 2/19/14