Currently, the "due date" for each form is "06/01/2013" and the monthly reports are only given generic names (for instance, "Monthly Report III" and "Monthly Report IV"). The Monthly Reports should have both month-specific titles (such as, "Monthly Report (August)") and due dates (such as "08/31/2013") by default. (It is necessary as well that the due dates can be overwritten in case of exceptions.) The "due date" should
be the same as the end of the month date *UNLESS* the due date comes after the end of semester (which should be an administratively-set value); in this case, the form would be due at the end of the semester.
For non-monthly reports (Planning Guide, Learning Agreement, Performance Evaluation), their "due dates" should defaulted as follows:
* Planning Guide - has to be an administratively set value
* Learning Agreement - due the Friday of the first week of October
* Performance Evaluation - due the last day of classes (which should be administratively set).
Note: For those students whose "Placement Model" is set to "Advanced Standing," they have two additional forms (whose due dates are currently in flux):
* Learning Agreement (Summer) - must be administratively set
* Performance Evaluation (Summer) - must be administratively set